SportsPro, the leading sports business media company in print, digital and events, is recruiting a full-time digital writer to join the team at its headquarters in London.
The in-house editorial team at SportsPro is responsible for the production of class-leading output across a range of platforms, including the flagship magazine, published six times a year; annual business guides in both motorsport and sailing; several annual industry events; and sportspromedia website and its associated digital channels.
– The ability to write and edit crisp and accurate copy to deadline
– The ability to juggle multiple projects to multiple deadlines
– A strong understanding of sport and the industry behind it
– A working knowledge of content management systems is essential and knowledge of digital mail-out platforms is preferable
– An excellent understanding of social media channels and their varied audiences and uses
– Familiarity with audio and video editing platforms is preferable
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Henley-Media-Group/jobs/Digital-Writer-bc03f25efa311c7a?q=digital sport →
Future Sport is your leading source of social media, technology and business news for the sports industry.