The Football Foundation is the country's largest sports charity, it funds the improvement of public sports facilities across the country.
The Knowledge & Insight Analysts are responsible for reporting against Operational and Strategic Performance Indicators to ensure the Foundation is successfully delivering against its strategy. They also manage and enhance the Monitoring and Evaluation process which all funded projects undertake.
The right candidate will use their experience of utilising information systems to optimise the Foundations’ project management and performance information, whilst also being able to perform in-depth analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, and produce detailed reports outlining key findings.
Key Skills and Attributes:
– Excellent ICT skills, with expert knowledge of MS Excel a must. Experience of SQL databases and tableau desirable.
– Ability to analyse complex data and present the analysis in clear, understandable terms to senior management.
– An eye for identifying opportunities to improve processes.
– Educated to degree level in a relevant subject matter (Business Analysis, Statistics or similar discipline), or equivalent by experience.
– Ability to lead on distinct projects, liaising with both internal and external members of staff.
– Applying the relevant skills in a business environment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.globalsportsjobs.com/job/962169/knowledge-and-insight-analyst-/ →
Future Sport is your leading source of social media, technology and business news for the sports industry.