InCrowd is a mobile first sports marketing company. We work with multiple sports organisations to help them interact with their fan bases and grow commercial revenue streams
The Marketing Manager will have a strong focus on client service to deliver digital and direct marketing initiatives. Success will be measured on helping increase ticket sales and sponsorship revenue for football, rugby union, rugby league and cricket organisations.
We are open to all types of professional backgrounds and the ideal candidate is willing to adapt and learn new systems to help drive growth for our clients. The role will be varied and require some UK based travel each week.
– Account Management: Build and manage positive client relationships, becoming an expert on individual client’s businesses and objectives;
– Digital Marketing: Development, delivery and measurement of digital marketing campaigns focussing on delivering ticket sales and sponsor benefits;
– Direct Marketing: Become InCrowd’s expert on a variety of new content management and marketing systems following training in this area;
We work off the principal that the successful candidate will need to learn new skills so we are not looking for the complete CV, however the following experience will be highly relevant:
– Experience in a client facing role with a proven success in building and maintaining client relationships;
– A keen interest in mobile / data marketing and the application of technology in sport business;
– Experience in both Excel and Powerpoint and the ability to present new ideas and analysis;
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.globalsportsjobs.com/job/962164/marketing-manager/ →
Future Sport is your leading source of social media, technology and business news for the sports industry.