If you are looking for the benefits of riding a bike but don’t have the space, time or the budget for one, then a mini exercise bike is just what you need in your life. This is a piece of equipment that specifically targets your legs and arms. What it does is that it enables the user to engage in the pedaling motion while they are seated at their desks or in their living room.
- 12 Best Mountain Bikes Under 1000$ in 2020
- Top 10 Outdoor Refrigerators in 2020
- Best Acoustic & Electric Guitars For Kids in 2020
This is a stationary mini bike that lets the user work on their legs (or on their arms when the bike is kept on the table) while doing other things like working in an office, watching a movie, etc. this machine allows you to multitask. Many people have also reported an increase in their concentration levels when they use this bike while working.
There are many benefits of using a mini exercise bike like –
- Toning of muscles
- Weight loss
- Cardiovascular and aerobic workout
- Physical rehabilitation
Top 3 Products Comparison –
Best Mini Exercise Bikes of 2020 –
1. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B0418 Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike (Our Top Pick)
If you want a piece of gym equipment that will let you burn some calories and tone your legs while watching TV or working at your desk, then the Sunny Health $ Fitness SF-B0418 Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike is made just for you. Occupying very less space and being quite affordable, this can be used at home or even at your workspace! The pedals of this bike have straps so that your feet don’t slip off it and it gives you a snug and comfortable fit.
This mini exercise bike also has 8 levels of tension so that you can challenge yourself and get better results. It also has an LCD screen that displays your vitals like speed, distance covered, time, calories burnt, etc. it is versatile as it can also be placed on a table to use it on your arms! Now get toned arms and legs right at home or at the workplace!
- It has a weight capacity of 220 pounds.
- It has a sturdy steel body made for regular use.
- It has safety pedal straps that can be used on the feet as well has hands.
- It has 8 levels of tension for a rigorous workout.
- It has an easy-to-read LCD screen displaying the speed, distance, time and calories burnt.
- It has an elliptical pedal motion for lesser stress on your knees.
Why is this Top Pick ?
This mini exercise bike ticks all the boxes – it is affordable, easy to carry, lightweight, portable, and versatile. All these features are excellent, which is why we have chosen it as our top pick.
2. MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike Arm and Leg Exerciser (Budget Pick)
This mini exercise bike also doubles up as an arm exerciser, and we love its sleek and compact design which makes it very easy to fit it anywhere in a home or an office. Made out of sturdy steel, this bike has a wide pedal which is ideal for all types of foot sizes.
The pedals have velcro straps that let you fix your feet and hand correctly in place. The LCD display shows the user all the information that helps them keep track of their progress. The LCD screen requires one AA battery which is also included with the mini exercise bike.
- The steel frame of this exerciser is strong and sturdy.
- Being a bi-directional exercise bike, you can use it to pedal forwards as well as backward.
- It has a weight capacity of 250 pounds.
- It has an electronic monitor that displays important information like speed, distance, time and calories spent. The monitor requires one AA battery.
- It has many magnetic resistance levels.
- The pedals have velcro straps which let you fit your hands and feet comfortably.
3. DeskCycle Under Desk Stationary Mini Exercise Bike (Runner Up)
This handy piece of fitness equipment can be used at home or in the workplace. You can even use this bike with low desks without your knees banging. The magnetic resistance in this exerciser is silent and smooth and has 8 different levels. This resistance challenges you and gives you the toned and shapely legs you have always wanted. If you have a lot of work to do or really want to watch your favorite show, then you can do that while exercising, multi-tasking has never been easier! This desk mini bike also helps increase concentration as well.
- It has 8 patented and calibrated resistance settings
- It has an LCD screen that displays time, speed, distance, calories, and scan.
- The pedals are smooth and grippy with velcro straps
- This mini exercise bike has an app that you can use to track your progress easily
- You can even sync it with your Fitbit
4. Drive Medical Deluxe Folding Exercise Peddler with Electronic Display
This mini exercise bike is ideal for medical use, especially if you have knee pain or pain in your joints. The circular motion of this bike helps work your muscles and gives you the movement you need to have stronger and healthier joints. Use it anywhere, because its portable and lightweight design makes it easy to take it along with your wherever you go. The five function display shows you the time spent exercising, revolution counts and also the RPM. it also calculates the calories burnt. The pedals of this mini bike have rubber grips so that your feet don’t slip off while exercising.
- It is versatile and can be used to exercise your arms as well
- It has a tension screw that lets you manually adjust the resistance, hence giving you many different levels of resistance
- The five-function displays all the essential vitals you require
- It is best used for physical therapy
- It has a weight limit of 300 pounds
5. Vive Pedal Exerciser for Arms and Legs – Sitdown Recumbent Equipment Machine
This low impact mini exercise bike is not just meant for your legs but also for your arms. It is very easy to assemble, all you need to do is follow the instructions and your mini exercise bike is all set. If you want to work on toning your leg and arm muscles, using this machine will help you tremendously. It has a silent operation so no one would be bothered by you using this bike at work or your home. Working on this bike also helps improve your concentration. Made to easily fit under any type of desk, this exercise bike is a must-have!
- Made out of high-grade materials and has a sturdy build
- The pedals hs anti-slip properties
- This bike has a multi-function display that displays the RPM, time, speed, distance and calories burned
- You can adjust the level of resistance you want
- This bike is great for improving your concentration levels as well
6. Exercise Peddler with Attractive Silver Vein Finish
If you want to boost your health and improve your circulatory system and do some low-impact working out, then this exercise bike is ideal for you. This steel mini bike comes with rubber pegs that prevent it from sliding around while you are pedaling. The tension screw enables the user to set the level of resistance according to their requirements. With a design that is foldable and portable, you can take this machine with you wherever you go, be it work or even the park! Weighing just about 6 pounds, this mini exercise bike works great for your legs as well as your arms.
- Has a durable steel construction
- The legs of this bike have rubber pads to prevent it from slipping
- The tension screw lets you adjust the level of resistance
- It can be easily folded up and put away when not in use
- It is great for physical therapy
7. Mini Exercise Bike, Under Desk Bike Pedal Exerciser
This sleek and highly effective leg and arm exerciser is loved by many around the world, and people love this bike because it lets you work on toning your leg and arm muscles while working on other things. People who have office jobs especially love this bike because it allows them to work out while pedaling under the desk, its smooth and silent pedaling does not disturb anyone and keeps your legs and arms toned and fit. With an LCD screen to monitor your progress, this bike is affordable, effective and also portable.
- It has a tension knob to adjust the level of resistance
- The pedals have handles for anti-slip reasons
- It is compact and can be stored easily when not in use
- It is a great machine for body rehabilitation as well
- It has an LCD screen that displays the speed, time, distance, RPM and calories spent
8. Platinum Fitness Fit Sit Deluxe Folding Pedal Exerciser
This is the best mini exercise bike to go for if you are looking for a piece of exercise equipment that not only helps you tone your body, but also is great for physical rehabilitation. This bike comes equipped with ‘New Cool Rev technology’ that keeps it from overheating and ultimately getting damaged. This technology is unique and helps it stand out from the other mini bikes in the market.
- It has a steel construction
- It has an LCD screen displaying speed, distance, time, calories burnt
- It has New Cool Rev technology to avoid overheating
- It can be used for legs and arms
9. Vaunn Medical Ultra-Stable Pedal Exerciser
The best part about this smooth and sturdy pedal exerciser is that it comes fully assembled and can be used straight out the box. Use it to work on your legs or your hands, this mini exercise bike will help you get the toned body of your dreams. Apart from toning your body, this pedal exerciser is also used by the elderly to get their legs and hands moving. You can use it as per your needs, this mini exercise bike is very versatile.
- It has a triple-layered chrome-plated heavy-duty steel construction that is also rust-resistant
- The tension can be adjusted according to the user
- It has an anti-skid surface which makes it stable
- Can be used for physical therapy as well as working out
What should you look for in a mini exercise bike? – A Buyer’s Guide
The whole point of having a mini exercise bike is that it should be able to fit under desks or wherever you wish. Portable mini exercisers are awesome and they can be used at work, at home or wherever you please. The small size of the bike makes it easy to travel with and also easy to store when not in use
You need to ensure that the bike you choose has comfortable pedals that fit your feet and hands well. Check for velcro straps that help you secure your feet in place so that they don’t slip off while you are pedaling.
The resistance of a bike makes you put in more energy while pedaling, making you burn more calories. Make sure that your bike has different resistance levels or a knob for you to manually set the resistance level. This will challenge you and help you achieve that dream body you have always wanted.
Features like an LCD display screen that displays information like speed, distance, time, calories, RPM, etc is an added bonus. Some other additional features may include a water bottle holder, handlebar to carry the bike, etc.
Final Verdict –
In conclusion, MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike is the best choice if you are on a budget but also want a product that is extremely effective. This exercise bike has multiple levels of resistance, which helps you challenge yourself over and over again, making each workout fun and unique.
I’m Brian who is the brain behind Future sport.
I have been a big enthusiast of outdoor sports and riding activities like biking, scooting, skateboarding, go-karting and many more and have been doing this for almost 10 years. I have owned a number of bikes and other sports gears over the years matching different trials I hit regularly.
When I started to get a lot of questions from friends and family about riding vehicles and gears, I decided I can help a big group through a blog something like Future sports. And as I discussed the idea with my friends who had similar interest few of them weighed in and that is how Future Sports became a reality.